Dr. Laurene O'Connor
Dr. Laurene O’Connor has been working as an Osteopath since 1994 and has treated many people of different ages all with varied conditions, complaints and stories. As a mother of two she not only has a particular interest, but is also confident in treating babies and children, believing that prevention is better that cure.
Laurene’s main aim is to address the whole person, taking into account all aspects of your lifestyle in order to achieve the best possible outcome.
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor of Applied Science ( Osteopathy ) RMIT
- Cranial Osteopathy training New Zealand 18 mths
- Associate Osteopath Albury NSW. 1 yr
- Classical Osteopathy training Dublin Ireland 1 yr
- Cranial Osteopathy Foundation Course Wales 1997
- Osteopathic Centre for Children Dublin Ireland 1997
- Lecturer at Melbourne College of Natural Medicine
- Clinician at both RMIT and VUT universities.
- Established and operated own business in the Doncaster/ Templestowe region for over 20 years.
- Member of the Australian Osteopathic Association.
Your Local Osteopath
“I am incredibly fortunate to have found a career that has such sound principles and which has been able to help so many people.”